Monday, July 11, 2011

A New Beginning...

After two wonderful years with the one I love, I stand here, now, alone. Sometimes I don't feel like I'll ever be a complete human being again.

I guess there are times when life decides to throw you a curve or two, but what do you do when life stops you dead in your tracks?

You stop talking to friends, stop talking to family.... You try to put a stop to everything in your life. I even quit my job (he worked there).

At the moment, I don't feel like I have all that much left to believe in. But I still have my dream. Actually, it might be all I have left in the world; this crazy idea of becoming a painter.

For me, the act of creating art is so profound. It is such a beautiful combination of hard work, and self expression, unfolding a part of us in which we never knew was there.

We learn about ourselves through art, and we find a way to heal... I will find a way to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment