Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Book Gets Added to the List!

I just finished reading "Classical Drawing Atelier" by Juliette Aristides. I will be using this book, basically, as a beginning introduction to drawing, and basic outline to follow as I research other publications with more detailed subject matter.

For example, I have just begun to read "The Natural Way to Draw" by Kimon Nicolaides and it looks as if I will be spending a great deal of time going through the guided lessons within this book as well.

"The Natural Way to Draw"
by Kimon Nicolaides






"The Natural Way to Draw" is a complete lesson plan in which I aim to conquer, page by page, over the coming months!

This book outlines some basic goals, setting a curriculum which includes timed lessons in various methods of drawing, and a lesson plan spanning several weeks, making it an ideal book for beginning a superb "Self-Education!"

No comments:

Post a Comment